I know that hiring a creative virtual assistant feels exciting and scary and dreamy and overwhelming and a million other things. But I’m confident after we speak, you’ll feel clear-headed and ready to hand off some things so you can get back to the work that you do best.
Updated: July 21, 2021
I currently have one opening as a ghost blogger. If you’re interested in that, go ahead and reach out using the form below so we can chat.
If you’re interested in other projects or retainer-based work (hourly assistance in any area of your business), you can join my waitlist and I’ll email you when more openings become available.
Please note that this is not a newsletter or email subscription list. You will only be emailed if I have new availability, which I usually re-assess each quarter.
Ready to Go?
- Check out my availability and make sure your needs fit my current openings.
- Fill out the contact form below.
- I’ll send along a link to book your free discovery call.
- We’ll talk in person to see if we’re a good fit.
- Once pricing and hours are hammered out and contracts are signed, we’re ready to get started.
- Take a deep breath because you just lightened your work load big-time!